Are you looking for the best top rated dildo? This guide reviews the best dildos ever. Dildos have been apart of human history since the stone ages (yes, they’ve found stone age penis-shaped things that they believe are dildos). We’re not going to review dildos from back in 20,000 BC until now, but we’ll do a pretty good job. Here are the best dildos in the world.
Best Silicone Dildos at a Glance
The Legendary John Holmes Dildo
The Amazing Squirting Cock
Realistic Glass Dildo
Big Boy Black
VixSkin Johnny Dildo
|Best suction cup dildo||Good squirting dildo, don’t buy as a regular dildo||Best feeling dildo – best beginner dildo||Best silicone dildo||Expensive, not recommended|
|4.5 stars||3.5 stars||4.5 stars||4.5 stars||4.5 stars|
|Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
Top Rated Dildos – Top Sellin Dildos
Doc Johnson The Legendary John Holmes 12.5 Inch Dildo with Suction Cup Base
John Holmes was a famous adult actor from the 1970’s and 1980’s. He was known for his gigantic penis. It was claimed to be harder, longer, and wider than any other penis in the adult entertainment world. Rumour has it that it was anywhere from 10 inches all the way to 16 inches.
This dildo, created as tribute to John Holmes, is 12.5 inches long. It might not be his exact size or shape, but it is awfully large.
It costs $36.50 and comes with free 2-day shipping for Amazon Prime customers.
It is made of UltraSkyn. It is 7.22 inches in circumference and has a 9.5 inch insertable length. The Dildo can be used as a strap on as it’ll work with O-rings. It can also be stuck to a smooth surface such as a bathtub or tile floor. It comes in discreet shipping and no one will know what’s in the brown box.
Here were what reviewers had to say about this dildo.
- The size is very large. Not too large where it hurts but large enough where it require some warmup before insertion.
- The dildo leads to a very good time. Individuals found that they or their partner had many orgasms using it.
- The texture is very life like. It is firm but not too hard or too soft. Just right.
- Make sure you wash it between use.
In total, the dildo is a very good dildo. Some even refer to it as the perfect dildo. It received an impressive 4.5 stars out of 5 stars from 181 reviewers. Click here to read more reviews and buy the product on Amazon.
Doc Johnson The Amazing Squirting Realistic Cock
This 7 inch long, 1.9 inch wide dildo is a squirting dildo! It has a syringe that allows the dildo to ejaculate. The dildo comes with 1 oz. of artificial seamen but household ingredients such as yogurt, Baileys Liquor, and lotion can be used.
The Dildo costs $30 and comes with free 2-day delivery from Amazon Prime. It is available in caramel, chocolate, and vanilla.
The product received a 3.5 star rating out of 5 stars from 90 reviewers. Here were what some of them thought about the product.
- There is a strong smell to it that never goes away. This was a major complaint.
- The size is small but the dildo is very wide for its length. This should be taken into consideration.
- The ejaculation feature is great. If one likes this, one should definitely buy this dildo.
Spartacus Blown Medium Realistic Glass Dildo
This glass dildo is a veiny glass dildo that can be used with harnesses. It is 7.5 inches long and 1.5 inches wide, which is very reasonable in size.
The dildo received 4.5 stars out of 5 stars from 103 reviewers. Here were what some of them had to say:
- The dildo is hypoallergenic and very easy to maintain. It has no smell, something that rubber and plastic dildos tend to have.
- It is very fun to use.
- It is a high quality product. The edges are smooth and the size is just right.
- It has a good weight to it.
- The slight curve makes it hit the G-spot.
- This is a great dildo for first timers – this is the best first dildo.
Letsgasm 9 Inch Big Boy Black Silicone Dildo with Suction Cup
This is an odor free silicone dildo. It costs $40, which is a little more expensive than other plastic dildos but the higher grade silicone is worth the extra cost. The dildo has no smell, is easy to clean, and well designed. It was designed to be a pleasurable large dildo.
It is 9 inches long and 6.5 inches in circumference. There are 8 inches worth of dick that one can insert. There are balls on this dildo. It is only available in black.
The dildo was rated 4.5 stars out of 5 stars from 119 reviewers. Here was what some of them had to say:
- The material is very high quality. It trumps other plastic dildos, even cyberskin.
- The suction cup works very well.
- It is very realistic.
- The size is perfect: it is large enough for stimulation but not too large where it hurts.
- Clean it before and after use.
Vixen Creations VixSkin Johnny Dildo
For $80, this is the most expensive dildo in our review. One reason for this was that it was hand made in the USA. It comes with a lifetime warranty from Vixen Creations, something that Chinese manufacturers don’t offer. It is made of hypoallergenic silicone. It has 7 inches of insertable dick and is 1 3/4 inches in diameter. There are balls on this dildo. It is available in Caramel-Mocha, Chocolate-Ebony, and Vanilla-Ivory.
It received a 4.5 star rating out of 5 possible stars from 31 reviewers. Here were what some of them said:
- The dildo is perfect for vaginal play.
- It works with harnesses.
- This dildo is much higher quality than cheaper ones.
- The dual density construction makes it great: it is soft and life like but also firm.
- This dildo is worth the extra money.
Our Top Dildo
The best dildo for general use, anal and/or vaginal is the Spartacus Realistic Glass dildo. It is hypoallergenic, easy to clean and maintain, has no odor, and is available for a very reasonable price, $26.50. As a first dildo, this is a great one as it is not too large. For seasoned dildo users, this glass dildo is great if one does not have a glass dildo yet or are looking for a nice dildo that’ll hit the G and P spots. Check it out on Amazon, you don’t be disappointed.
Tags: top rated dildos, best silicone dildo, best dildo review, best feeling dildo, best beginner dildo, best first dildo, top 10 dildos, best material for dildo, best place to buy dildos, top selling dildo, top selling dildos, best dildo brand, best cheap dildo, best real feel dildo, best life like dildo, best lifelike dildo, world’s best dildo, best dildo size, best real dildo, top ten dildos, best dildo harness, best things to use as dildos, top rated vibraters, best soft dildo, best dildo on market, best dildoe, best dilldo, top rated realistic dildo, top realistic dildos, best dildo site, best rotating dildo, top 5 dildos, large dildo reviews, best reviewed sex toys, best anal dildo ever, best way to make a dildo, best real life dildo, best dildo for double penetration, best dildo fuck ever, best dildo ever made, best rated vibraters, top 10 best dildos, top 10 vibraters, best sextoy ever,
What to Avoid in Any Dildo
If you want to have a fun time, make sure to avoid toxic dildos! As mentioned above, not a lot of people know that toxic dildos exist and, therefore, can experience some terrible moments when they realized their “”novelty”” toy was not meant for harsh use. Also avoid dildos that labeled novelties. These tend to be found at places such as Spencers who sell gag gifts. These dildos are terrible and should be avoided at all costs. Only buy high quality medical or food grade dildos.
How to Find the Best Dildo
To find an unbeatable dildo, follow these simple steps:
- Find out how many fingers you can comfortably fit. This would be used as a guide to see which size dildo you would like. Start off with a reasonably sized dildo before you work your way up to monster sizes.
- See which designs you like. Dildos can be realistic or artistic. Pick one that matches your personality and feels good with you.
- See which features you want. There are ejaculating dildos, custom cast dildos, and even inflatable dildos. If you want a dildo in the shape of your partner’s penis, a custom dildo would be for you. If you are looking for a dildo that can ejaculate, you can find ejaculating dildos online. Inflatable dildos let you have a dildo that will go to multiple sizes and are great for travel.
- Find a price range that will work for you. Dildos can be as cheap as $20 and can go up to several hundred or thousands of dollars. Yes, you can buy a golden dildo. Pick a price range before hand before you get too carried away!
- See if the dildo is safe. Make sure it is not a novelty, made of non-food or non-medical grade materials, and make sure that it is durable and will not break during use.
- Once you’ve purchased your dildo and are ready for your first use, make sure to wash your dildo: there might be oils or other stuff on it from the manufacturing process.
- After that, lube up, start slowly, and have fun!
Best Dildo Brands
Here are some top rated brands in the adult sex toy industry.
- Njoy – This company produces only stainless steel sex toys that are safe, fun, durable, and elegant to look at. The company has good ethics and is present at the AVNs. Among the industry, njoy is known for its elegant design, durability, and craftsmanship. The stainless steel used is 316 medical grade. This steel is easy to clean, safe, and even used for hip replacements.
- Nobessence – Located in Texas, this American producer of wood sex toys began as a couple who were experimenting. After meeting a wood worker whom the couple got to craft a G-spot dildo for, the couple found that wood sex toys were amazing and began selling them to friends. That was how Nobessence took off. Now, a leader in wood sex toys, Nobessence produces safe wood sex toys with an easy to clean coating.
- Tantus – Tantus produces a wide range of sex toys and adult products ranging from lube all the way to vibraters. They specialize in stray-on dildos but their dildos are also fine for solo play or non-strap-on use. Located in Nevada, Tantus produces all their dildos with ultra-premium silicon.
- Vixen – Vixen creations produces silicon sex toys. These sex toys are made from platinum silicon which is non-porous, safe, and life like. The material heats up nicely. Vixen also has a gemstone line, which is a great, beautiful sex toy for the adventurous.
- Lelo – As the first designer sex toy brand, Lelo, a Swedish based company, offers a wide variety of dildos, vibrators, and everything in between. These are great for those who want to indulge.
- Ophoria – Ophoria uses only medical grade Japanese silicon for all its toys. This results in safe sex toys that are smooth to the touch. The experience is orgasmic.
Best Dildo Materials
There are many materials commonly used to produce Dildos. Below are the most common ones. Some are to be avoided while others are amazing.
- Medical grade silicon – This is the best type of silicon to use. It is safe for play, non-porous, and durable.
- Non-medical grade silicon – If they don’t state that its medical grade, its not. Non-medical grade silicon might be toxic. Avoid.
- Plastic – Avoid. These are cheap and fail to deliver the intimate experience you want.
- Rubber – Toxic once again. These also melt if exposed to certain chemicals.
- Wood – Look for ones with only a safe coating. The coating is what matters the most. Wood is a great material for its durability, smooth finish, and elegant look.
- Steel – Great for heat play. If you want to feel a slightly cold touch, leave it in the fridge. For a warm touch, place it in warm water. Safe as well.
- Cyberskin – avoid. This is porous. Why would you want to place a condom on a dildo?
- Glass – awesome material for dildos. These dildos will give you a great heat play, solid feel, and looks great in your drawer.
How to Care for your Top Rated Dildo
Make sure you wash your dildo between use to keep it clean. 100% silicon dildos are non-porous. Soft plastics are porous so make sure you place a condom on them if sharing with others. Glass, metal, wood, and hard plastics are non-porous.
If your dildo vibrates, make sure to replace them with matching batteries at the same time.
Above all, stay safe! If you’re using your dildo with bondage play, make sure its the right length.
- Rabbit Vibrator
- How often should you use your dildo?
- Vixen Creations “Bandit Vixskin” Dildo- Caramel review
- Realistic Dildos
- Don’t be stressed out, be ensured that your dildo will be delivered discretely when you order it online
- Nexus Sr Platinum Silicone Harness Double Dildo
- Dildos For Men
- Pink Diamond Double Magic Ball Dildo
- Silicone Dildos
- How to buy your first dildo
- Wendy Williams Realistic Cock Review
- Strapons On Dildos
- Dildo Buying Guides
- Pipedream Products Fetish Fantasy Extreme Hollow Strap-On, Flesh, 12 Inch Review
- Vibrating Dildos
- Strict Leather Low Rise Leather Strap-on Dildo Harness with Pink Accents Review
- New Users Guide
- Monster Dildos
- Vixen Creations Tex Vixskin Caramel Dildo Review
- Large Dildos
- Tantus Realdoe Slim Flesh Review
- Brutal Dildos
- Why are there so many different colors to choose from when it comes to buying a dildo and what does it all mean?
- Vixen Creations ‘Colossus Masturbator Chocolate’ Review
- Cheap Dildos
- Tantus Realdoe Strapless Strap on Silicone Dong 7 inch natural flesh Review
- Double Dildos
- How to travel on a plane with a dildo
- Master Series Stainless Steel Elegance Dual Dildo
- Best Vibrator
- Ejaculating Dildos
- Fun Factory Share Dildo, Violet
- Giant Dildos
- Kevin Dean Realistic Cock 12 Inch Flesh
- Huge Dildos
- Doc Johnson Super Hung Heroes the Incredible Hunk
- How To Use A Dildo
- Inflatable Dildos
- Master Series the Giant 13 Inch Rubber Dildo
- Most Popular Dildos
- Mistress Platinum Silicone Dildo Anal Toy with Suction Cup Base and Vibe Kit
- Mustang- Vixskin Silicone Dildo- Vanilla Review
- Top Dildo Brands
- XXL Giant Double Dildo
- 18.5 inch Trojan Horse Huge Dildo
- Non-Toxic Dildos
- Mr. Ed Anatomically Correct Horse Penis Animal Dildo
- How To Use Vibrators
- What Is The Best Vibrator
- How to insert a dildo
- Best Dildos For Gay Sex
- Best Dildos For Lesbian Sex
- Female vibrators
- Best Dildos For Masturbation
- How to hide your dildo so no one can ever find it